This is a Great Group - BUT

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      Is all that you want to do is Survive?

      A couple people have given their testamonies, where are the 9?

      Cure is what you do to meat to preserve it.

      Now that you are Free of being told that you have to be Ex-Gay to worship God, what are
      you doing?

      Some of the people who know me, here in Minneapolis, Minnesota, know that I am out
      spoken and the sandpaper. They also know that I am Active in My Church, a mainline,
      ELCA Lutheran Church. Now it is not Reconcilling to Christ but it is Inclusive and open to
      allowing me to practice my faith. It is not a mega church with thousands flocking to hear
      the message. But our time of "sharing the peace" can take 20 minutes. No one checks a
      watch to see how long the service is lasting. And I receive as many hugs as I give.

      You have survived the cure. Did you Really? Or did you just break away from that group
      that tried to mold you in it's image. What are you doing with your life?

      Anyone ready to Shout AMEN and mean it?