Tell your story!

  • goldstarzrock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi,

      I spent two years in an Exodus progam about nine years ago. I wish
      back then I could have searched for conversations about other options,
      like accepting myself as I am. I recently started collecting stories
      from people who, like myself, have been involved in and dropped out of
      and ex-gay ministry. I plan on publishing these stories in an
      anthology and donating the proceeds to SoulForce, a non-profit
      organization dedicated to spreading awareness about LGBT issues in a
      peaceful manner. If anyone would like to contribute their story, I
      would love to hear from you. My yahoo email is good, but
      goldstarsrock@... is better.

      Thanks,
      Laurie