Spitzer Update?

  • Scott Russell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2006
      Just curious if there is anything "news" or updates on Dr. Spitzer and NARTH? Someone just quoted him on another list-serve as an "expert" who proves that "reparative therapy works."

      I harvested some of the past conversations you all have had about him on here, but I'm just curious if there's anything new.

    • goldstarzrock
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
        There is a new ook "Ex-gay research: Analyzing the Spitzer Study and
        its relation to science, religion, politics, and culture." The book
        Anything but Straight also talks about Spitzer's clarification of his
        own findings. He basically says he meant that some people seem to have
        changed, but that is not most people's expericene and cannot be
        expected out of participating in an ex-gay program.

        --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, Scott Russell <syzygy121@...>