University-based Gay Psy Study

  • amir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006
      Hello,

      We are researchers from the Department of Psychology at the
      University of Haifa. We are currently conducting an Internet
      research project concerning the sexuality and identity of
      individuals who have alternative sexual interests.
      We would like to invite you to participate in this study -
      http://sexuality1.haifa.ac.il/
      You will remain completely anonymous throughout your participation,
      and will not be requested to give any identifying details.
      The data gathered through the web page will be used for research
      purposes only, and only in grouped format.
      We will post a summary of the research, its hypotheses, the results
      and a short theoretical discussion, once the project is completed.

      We greatly appreciate your cooperation.

      Amir Rosenmann, doctoral candidate
      Professor Marilyn P. Safir
      Professor Ramzi Suleiman