new member....hello from baltimore!!

  • saintelsewhere40
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      hello all...
      my name is tony, i am a 42 year old gay male, and i am a nursing tech
      in a well known hos[itals ICU unit. i have been gay ALL my life, never
      been in the closet...ever...never cared if i was or not, i have loving
      parents, who both support and stand by whatever i decide. i have been
      with my partner now for almost 10 years. between us, we have 5
      children. we were both married to women at one point...he was
      closeted, my ex-wife knew what she was getting into before we married.
      i am glad there is a group like this, as i used to be catholic, and on
      a catholic group, and they always sang the praise of the so called "Ex-
      Gay" ministries, and it made me want to vomit! heres my stance on the
      whole ex-gay ministry thing......if it works for you, then you were
      never really "gay" to begin with! and the organization that runs it
      never releases to the public the REAL statistics of failure vs.
      success, of which the failure rate is MUCH higher then they let on!
      anyway....im here, looking forward to disscussion.