Newbie here...

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      I'm the new guy on the block. Just found this group today.

      I'm a gay Christian minister with an outreach for gays and lesbians
      who love God but are rejected by their churches and the Christian
      community, at www.GayChristianSurvivors.com .

      I hope to get to know alot of people here and to learn about your
      experiences going from gay to exgay to exexgay.

      Blessings,
      Rev. Jim Cunningham
      King James Bible Ministries
    • MrChuk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
        Welcome! I like the name of your Ministry... it's very befitting for GLBTs
        I think...
        Chuk in Mississippi

        _Thank a Homosexual for Your Bible_
        (http://www.libchrist.com/other/homosexual/kingjames.html)
        _Queen James and His Courtiers_ (http://www.infopt.demon.co.uk/jamesi.htm)

        In a message dated 3/22/2006 11:03:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
        kjv_gods_word@... writes:

        Hey everyone,

        I'm the new guy on the block. Just found this group today.

        I'm a gay Christian minister with an outreach for gays and lesbians
        who love God but are rejected by their churches and the Christian
        community, at www.GayChristianSurvivors.com .

        I hope to get to know alot of people here and to learn about your
        experiences going from gay to exgay to exexgay.

        Blessings,
        Rev. Jim Cunningham
        King James Bible Ministries

        Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and poor with hope and
        healing
        _Click Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/B6T8nB/Vp3LAA/EcBKAA/7_VolB/TM)