Meet Marvin

  • p2son
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
      I want to introduce you to Marvin, an "ex-gay" Jew for Jesus, who has
      been offering audio blog postings on my blog. Some of you may enjoy
      this crazy character.

      Meet Marvin

      Marvin's New Year's Message

      Marvin at the Movies (Where Marvin "reviews" Brokeback Mountain)

      Marvin in the Sunshine

      Marvin Does Breakfast

      Marvin's Mentor (As a graduate of the New Life Restoration Flowing
      Waters Ex-Gay Ministry , Marvin has a mentor to help him straighten
      out his life)

      Marvin on Christian Murderers & More (Where after learning of the GCN
      conference, Marvin answers the critical question, "Is there such a
      thing as a gay Christian?")

      Marvin on Gossip & Other Sins

      Enjoy! (Oh, and Marvin LOVES comments)

      Peterson Toscano
      Theatrical Performance Activist
      www.petersontoscano.com

    • Peterson Toscano
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
        Ah, sorry the links got lost in translation.
        You can find Marvin at my blog www.a_musing.blogspot.com
        AND if that link doesn't work, you can get to my blog through
        www.petersontoscano.com
        AND if that link doesn't work, well give up and look at a webcam of
        Eagles in North Eastern TN or something. :-)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2006
          Peterson,

          I'm sorry your links didn't work. I really do wish Yahoo! allowed
          some basic html tags.

          I did find your blog though and some of the corresponding messages:
          http://www.a_musing.blogspot.com/
          http://a_musing.blogspot.com/2005/12/meet-marvin.html
          http://a_musing.blogspot.com/2006/01/marvin-in-sunshine.html
          http://a_musing.blogspot.com/2006/01/marvin-does-breakfast.html
          http://a_musing.blogspot.com/2006/01/marvins-mentor.html
          http://a_musing.blogspot.com/2006/01/marvin-on-gossip-other-sins.html

          I'll try to check some of these out tonight.

          - Norm!