hello!

  • Duan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2005
      hello all this would be my first post im a 26 black male. im in largo
      fl just moved from vriginia beach va. and im bi but for a long time i
      thoght that i was just gay tell i slept with a a girl one night and
      liked it iv had a bout 5 or 6 girlfirends after that and they never
      seem to realy work. the truth is im sceard of girls and my last
      girlfriend made me even more. i was going to give here a ring and every
      thing i did not even think about guys or haveing sex with men when i
      was with her. she ended up sleeping with my firend and i broke it off

      that was like almost 2 years ago i talk to here on line sometimes
      but now im with a guy and we live together things are not bad between
      us , but i stell feel that god has a girl out there just for me, but i
      dont know if i can stand doing it all over agean
      i think iv given up on girls
      i dont know if this is making any sence to any one but i just thoght
      that i would shaer weth yall and see wjat u guys think i should do
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
        Welcome to the group, Duan!

        I never had an opposite-sex relationship and don't consider
        myself "bisexual", so I don't know if I can be any help to you.
        However, I'm curious to know if gender is the primary problem you
        have with the relationship you are currently in. I only assume you
        don't find your current relationship satisfying because you are
        considering finding a relationship with a woman. Beyond gender, what
        qualities in a partner are you seeking?

        I can relate to your feeling that God has that special woman just for
        you. Afterall, most of us were probably raised to expect to enter a
        heterosexual marriage and have 2.5 kids. Coming out gay or bi is
        probably not in most people's plans for the future. I know others in
        this group and elsewhere have discussed mourning the loss of
        their "traditional" family fantasy/image. So please know that you
        are not alone in missing the heterosexual relationship.

        Building new expectations and ideals is part of the challenge of
        learning about ourselves -- and I'm certain most "ever-straights"
        have to do this too.

        - Norm!

        --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Duan" <bluincubus24@y...>