Anne Heche's mom, pro-ex-gay spokeswoman

  • jayelle3@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hello,

      Jayelle (jayelle3@...) has recommended the following news to you from LifeSiteNews.com:

      Focus on the Family Goes Head to Head with Gay Pride in Seattle with Anne Heche's Mom

      SEATTLE, June 2, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Focus on the Family will bring its international Love Won Out conference to Seattle on June 25, amidst the gay-pride activities planned for that weekend throughout the city. Northshore Baptist Church will host the one-day event, designed to educate and equip attendees on the issues surrounding homosexuality and provide help for those struggling -- and those whose loved ones struggle -- with unwanted same-sex attractions...

      The full text of the story is available at:
      http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/jun/05060202.html

      Your friend said:
      I wonder what Anne herself thinks of all this.

      Blessed be,
      Jayelle

      This page was sent using our send-to-friend service. Your email address has not been added to any list and has not been recorded at our site.