Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Digest Number 437

  • Kenbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      Jayelle:

      I thought the "LaRK" SPOOF WAS A *hoot* hONEY!

      ...KEEP BRINGING 'EM ON!

      :-* <HUGZ>

      -Ken in Mi
    • Jayelle Wiggins
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        Larknews.com is good fun for anyone who has an
        evangelical background or deals with evangelicals, I
        think. Glad y'all liked it. :-)

        B*B,
        Jayelle

        --- Kenbear <kenbear@...> wrote:
        > Jayelle:
        >
        > I thought the "LaRK" SPOOF WAS A *hoot* hONEY!
        >
        > ...KEEP BRINGING 'EM ON!
        >
        > :-* <HUGZ>
        >
        > -Ken in Mi

        "No American, no human being, should have to give up her or his difference in order to be treated equally under the law."--Evan Wolfson, Why Marriage Matters

        http://www.livejournal.com/~princesswitch

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail