New Member

  • frenchypak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi, I just want to say hi to you all, and hope that I can take both
      side opinion on how Jesus, God, and religion can change me? I have
      heard some of the arguments, and have read some of the articles that
      are in the "Files" section. It's interesting, but it seems some
      answers are missing. If you would like to share your thought with me,
      and pray with me to seek the truth, you are very welcome. My e-mail is
      frenchypak@...

      In His name,
      Danny