alex....

  • Jays
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2004
      hi alex... im looking for a post u wrote that i was wondering if you
      can forward to me as i thought it was so informational but couldnt
      find it... it was a post you wrote abt on why homosexuaity can not be
      treated as an addiction such as aloholism, drug abuse and obesity...
      you must have posted it in the past 3-4 weeks.... know which one im
      talking abt?

      if u can forward it to me at jayson2377@... or repost it here,
      id greatly appreciate it.

      jayson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2004
        Hi Jayson,

        I think you may be referring to post #3201.

        -Alex

        --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Jays" <Jayson2377@y...>