Re: Undoing ex-gay messages

  • applefields
    Message 1 of 2165 , Oct 18, 1999
      this is the brainwashing technique thats used the
      most..you come in here and try to shame and use reverse
      psycology to guilt this man back into the cult.do not be
      fooled by messages as this..throughout time from cavemen
      drawings on walls in britain to 1999 their has always been
      a level percentage of the population that is
      gay..no matter the hatred,murder or opression of one
      cultur nor the acceptance and encoruagement of other
      cultures the levels never changed.no opression has stopped
      it nor acceptance increased it..thats because we are
      a natural part of gods design ..so its not tv,nor
      the internet,it isnt literature or cultural
      influence..so whats left..god..and god is not capable of making
      a mistake so huge and wide ranging.god meant me to
      be as i am there is no other excuse..thats a fact
      that all the brainwashing in the world would not
      shake.because its not god thats damning us it the guilt ridden
      and self hating people who find no comfort in seeing
      others overcome what they have not the faith in god nor
      the strength to accept..they want to be different and
      in the process deny god..and god knows.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003