Re: Well, Rev. 10, I don't know....

  • revelations10_1999
    Message 1 of 2165 , May 23, 2000
      You are taking the life and words of Paul out of
      context, that is downright wrong. Saying that Paul
      received beatings for pleasure sake is much more than you
      can know. So why do you say such things?<br><br>One
      obvious reason is so you can appear to have more
      knowledge of Paul, even though you have not proven who/what
      is your source of information for your statements,
      beyond blatantly suggesting that the misfortunes of his
      christian service were his own fault. What about Jesus,in
      your opinion, was he "into pain" too?<br><br>Another
      point: You ought to consider this doublemindedness you
      have about the bible and its writers. Either decide to
      accept the Bible as a whole or put it down! The way you
      are manipulating it now does you, those who listen to
      you and the Bible a grave disservice.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003