Conttinuing my conversion story)

  • ronseward
    Message 1 of 2165 , May 16, 2000
      My ex-gay experience was orchestrated by myself.
      I wasted many a month trying to rid myself of my
      gay needs through psychiatrists and group therapy
      where very little was said about my homosexuality. THe
      psychiatric profession was just getting used to the idea that
      I was not sick and they really didn't know what to
      do since they were very rejecting of Carl Jung's
      ideas. However I did stumble onto "aversion therapy."
      The psychologist was very experienced with
      electo-shock ideas as it related to eliminating addictions.
      The first sex months went swimmingly. I was not
      reacting to "ddirty pictures". ( I never had been
      interested in porno - the real thing was available and very
      satisfying.) His expensive machine started to go haywire when
      he started showing me pictures of hetro couples
      making eyes at each other in a sexually suggestive way.
      I was really turned on -turned on by the husband
      that is. I discovered that my need to cruise the local
      fairy forest has returned with extra gusto. After all
      most of the men in the woods in the seventies were
      still married men! The result was that I accepted my
      homosexuality and joyously entered my gay lifestyle. Guess what
      my sexual fetish is? I have rescued hundreds of
      married men from their unhappiness and frustration over
      the past 25 years and couselled them to acept
      themselves and honor their marital responsibilities as I
      have. Thanks be to God for rediscovering my Chrisianity
      in a steam bath and for relieving me of the
      frustrations of having to cruise the "fairy Forest."
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003