interesting

  • applefields
    Message 1 of 2165 , Oct 18, 1999
      well im glad to see that someplace allows another
      view..even with elaine who message is not misunderstood..by
      me anyway..i'll introduce myself..recently a gay
      activist list im on posted a guys story of finding this
      exgay stuff,joining the club and being kicked off
      within an hour and being harassed for days by members of
      this club on messenger.i checked it out and was
      astonished at the self denial and brainwashing techniques
      esed to convince people to do this to themselves..i
      was more sad than i could say when for 6 hours i had
      to talk to a young man who was about to kill
      himself..not for being gay but for being so ashamed and
      without god after being taken in by these people.i came
      out when i was 13 and now im 33..this never
      interfered with my view of god for i was taught that to
      follow mans word as opposed to gods spirit was the
      downfall of your soul.being a criminal psycologist i found
      these issues very disturbing and will reply to a couple
      of posts that are quite interesing.i have one thing
      that ive kept by my side all my life..my grandfather
      taught me one thing above all.god doesnt make
      mistakes..for he is god.<br>to think that god could make such a
      monumental mistake in the human race is the most blasphemous
      statement i could imagine.homosexuality is not a sin as
      there are many interpretations as to that old testament
      phrase they use to damn us.and i for one would not be
      arrogant enough to face my god wearing a mask.one that i
      know he could see right through.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10 6:51 PM