Making the group more active

  • beltwaymike
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2004
      This group has been kinda quiet lately.

      I could start posting my Ex-Gay Watch entries here to get some
      conversations going.

      Or do folks like the peace and quiet? :)

      -- Mike Airhart
      -- Ex-Gay Watch
    • JC
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2004
        I would like to see them, Mike.

        James

        beltwaymike <editor@...> wrote:
        This group has been kinda quiet lately.

        I could start posting my Ex-Gay Watch entries here to get some
        conversations going.

        Or do folks like the peace and quiet? :)

        -- Mike Airhart
        -- Ex-Gay Watch

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Bob Griffith
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2004
          Mike,

          Sure. I access your site often, but having posts sent to this group may
          generate different kinds of discussions.

          Bob