Needing Information

  • Tidal Hudson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hi I was going to subscribe to yout group and it already says that i
      belong but I do not get any of the posts can someone help me.
      Tidal
      clippers@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2004
        Tidal, in regard to your query you are subscribed to the group but
        have your preferences set to read posts on the board as opposed to
        having them sent to you in a digest. If you've been here for a
        while you'll also know the group ebbs and flows. Sometimes there's
        a great deal of activity while other times, such as lately, it is
        quieter. Feel free to review the more recent posts. There are also
        two new additions to the "Files" section: (1) an essay by Lewis B.
        Smedes called "Like the Wideness of the Sea?" comparing the church's
        former stand on divorce and remarriage with its current stand on
        homosexuality, and (2) an interesting article by writer Barry Yoeman
        called "Gay No More?" on "ex-gay" ministries that originally
        appeared in Psychology Today.

        -Alex

        --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Tidal Hudson"