San Francisco Wedding Pictures

  • tallone63
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Check out these great pictures of weddings in San Francisco:

      http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/document.cgi?f=/g/a/2004/02/18/gaywedgallery.DTL

      I particularly love the one with the two guys with their twin daughters.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7 3:48 PM
        It's been an exciting week here in Portland. The Tuesday afternoon
        decision by the Multnomah County Commission came without any warning
        to people on both sides of the issue. And yet, couples waited
        overnight at the county offices to be the first to obtain marriage
        licenses Wednesday morning.

        More than 1200 marriage licenses were issued in only three days
        (breaking San Francisco's one month record, BTW). The churches I
        attend, MCC Portland and First Unitarian, were overwhelmed with
        marriage ceremonies these last couple of days. MCC Portland's Rev.
        Glenna Shephard performed over 100 weddings. It's been quite
        amazing.

        Wedding Pics:

        http://www.basicrights.org/20002-marriagepics.htm

        http://www.oregonlive.com/galleries/news/index.ssf?gaymarriage

        In addition, I heard Wayne Besen, author of the Anything But
        Straight, speak at MCC this morning. He did a great overview of ex-
        gay ministries and how the religious right is using them to fight
        against gay marriage.