Christian Right Apologist Paper Shows "Ex-gay" ministires Do Not Work

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      I also wanted to mention that while Warren Throckmorton, a professor
      at Grove City College who works with NARTH, puts out columns
      supporting the false claims of the "ex-gay" ministries regularly on
      townhall.com and other web sites, his one real research article on
      this topic publshed in the June 2002 issue of the APA Journal does NOT
      support the effectiveness of these "ministries." In short,
      Throckmorton is not being honest in his pro-ex-gay cloumns on the far
      right web sites.

      Michael Hamar
      Atorney at Law
      Norfok, Virginia