Still no messages.

  • xaipete_adelphe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      I'm still not seeing new messages. Could something be wrong my
      computer or account at Yahoo? If you're seeing me and I'm not seeing
      you, please e-mail me at: jwbrashe@...

      -J
    • Bob Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        I've received the few messages concerning the lack of activity on the list
        over the last few days. I received yours this morning.

        Bob

        --- xaipete_adelphe <jwbrashe@...> wrote:
        > I'm still not seeing new messages. Could something be wrong my
        > computer or account at Yahoo? If you're seeing me and I'm not seeing
        > you, please e-mail me at: jwbrashe@...
        >
        > -J

      • Matt Mercer
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
          Hello,
          This group used to be active at one time. I am coming back to the
          group, after about a 4.5 month absence.

          Matt

          I've received the few messages concerning the lack of activity on the
          list
          over the last few days. I received yours this morning.

          Bob

          --- xaipete_adelphe <jwbrashe@...> wrote:
          > I'm still not seeing new messages. Could something be wrong my
          > computer or account at Yahoo? If you're seeing me and I'm not seeing
          > you, please e-mail me at: jwbrashe@...
          >
          > -J

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705