From the Tao Te Ching:

  • pumpdup1
    Message 1 of 2165 , Apr 1, 2000
      Human beings are<br>soft and supple when
      creatures, the grasses and trees are<br>soft and fragile
      when alive,<br>dry and withered when
      death;<br>The soft, supple, and delicate are lovers of
      tree that is inflexible will snap.<br><br>The
      unyielding and mighty shall be brought low;<br>The soft,
      supple, and delicate will be set above.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003