Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Besen Book

  • Brian Chase
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2003
      Hey,

      I'd be happy to check my galley copy for the footnote references, but I'll
      be on the road for the next couple of weeks and the book is in my office.

      I'm the junior lawyer on the sodomy law case being argued at the Supreme
      Court tomorrow, so I'm going up to D.C., then I have to go to New York for a
      while. I'll check when I get back to Dallas.

      Brian.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2003
        Thanks, Brian. Good luck with the case!

        --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Chase"