Re: A call for the middle ground.

  • hawriverat
    Message 1 of 2165 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hey, Pumpdup. What you say makes a lot of sense
      to me. Sounds like you are in the process of
      exploring the issues and getting on with your life. More
      power to you, my friend.<br>My own belief, speaking as
      a Christian, holds that God has a plan for us all
      and that as long as we are open to His plan and
      respond to what happens in life as Jesus taught us, our
      lives will be blessed. I know that mine has
      been.<br>And peace to you, as well!
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003