  • cariboumr <cariboumr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 15, 2003
      Norm,
      Have you seen the very scholarly work by New Testament scholar Ron
      Gagnon, The Bible and Homosexuality (Abingdon, 2001)? This a major
      work that exgay and anti-gay folk in the mainline churches such as
      the Presbyterian Church USA are relying on these days primarily. To
      make some advance among these folks--at least the thoughtful and
      nonereactinary ones--someone will have to competently answer Gagnon's
      conclusions which are negative toward homosexuality as appropriate
      for Christians. Any comments? Cariboumr in Tenn
    • stephanie anderson
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 21 8:25 AM
        Hey I would be willing to talk to you, but I live in Oklahoma. So is this a sample from only New York?

        steph