Helpful Resources

  • ncrentacop <rentacopnc@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      Dear Brother,
      One of the most helpful books that I have ever read on the subject
      of homosexuality and scripture is by Rev. Samuel Kader. It is called
      Oenly Gay Openly Christain. I have included the link to this book on
      Amazon.Com Just highlight it,copy and paste and you will go to it.

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0943595789/qid=1039630287/sr=11
      -1/ref=sr_11_1/002-8658223-3941649

      Another really good resource is whosoever.org an online ezine for gay
      and lesbian christians. They have some archived issues that go into
      this are pretty heavily. Although I do not agree with all the
      statements and beliefs of all the writers here, many I do agree with.

      One thing that I had to overcome from my days of exodus ministries
      was their view that anything a gay writer authored was suspect
      because it was biased due to their trying to justify homosexuality.
      Many times they said they had an agenda, then one day it dawned on me
      that the exgay writers had every bit a slant and agenda has everyone
      else so the same should be applied to them.

      Grace and Peace to you,
      David