Re: Ed Hurst???

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      I remember Ed and his book from my "ex-gay" days. But I haven't
      heard anything about him in years.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
        In the late 1970s, I met Ed Hurst who gave me some of his writings.
        Four or five years later, I heard him being interviewed on the radio
        in Dallas, touting the ex-gay movement. Since then, he is nowhere to
        be found. Seems like he would be very involved in EC at least!

        Anybody know what happened to him? Did he "come out" yet? Where is
        he now and what is he doing?

        Thanks.