Re: To meditate on Him...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 23, 2002
      --- In exexgayministry@y..., hippymanedude <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      <<Not seeing relevance to my first post this week indicates to me
      that you're either way ahead of me in faith, or you've become lazy
      in your belief and self examination. Prayerfully the former, and not
      the latter.>>

      Kip, this is not an issue concerning who is ahead of who in faith.
      And this is not your first time at bat here with pages and pages and
      more pages of posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter
      at hand. Your post was simply off-target and not relevant to the
      purpose and focus of this group. The mere fact that you posted that
      2,500 word treatise on multiple groups with differing and opposing
      focuses bears witness to this. The purpose and focus of this group,
      as clearly stipulated in the opening statement on the home page,
      is "for those who question the effectiveness and safety of `ex-gay'
      therapies." Your post was simply irrelevant with regard to this.
      Give it up already and move on already!