One Last Thought...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      As so many gay Christian men hide in the background afraid to come
      forward and challenge those who have gone before them, it strikes me
      that you're bold enough, loving enough and woman enough to step
      forward and face the potential rejection and misunderstanding.
      Clearly, real Christianity not only separates the boys from the men
      but the girls from the women as well!

      "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of
      love, and of a sound mind." (2 Tim 1:17)