Re: tony the tigger - love you!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2002
      Scott,

      If you live in London you'd do well to get in Touch with Jeremy
      Marks and Courage Trust Ministries. Jeremy and his Courage Trust,
      has the courage and trust to be truthful. There, the focus is now
      on realistic support for Christians who are gay instead of trying
      to "change" their unchangeable sexual orientation. After many years
      of leading the largest Exodus-based "ex-gay" ministry in England,
      Jeremy some time ago came forward to acknowledge that his own
      homosexual orientation has never changed and that he's never seen
      anyone else's change in some 15 years in "ex-gay" work in Exodus.
      Needless to say, his coming forward to proclaim the truth turned out
      to be quite costly for him. But he well asks: "Have we been praying
      the kind of prayer God wants to answer?" That's the question only a
      strongly-committed Christian can afford to ask. It's a question of
      deep faith and trust in the God who is asked.

      His web site is at http://www.courage.org.uk and is contains with
      some very fine reading material. Do check out some of the articles
      under his "Our Literature" link. I know Jeremy well, have great
      respect for him and His walk with God and would recommend him to you
      quite highly. In addition, he is quite the Bible scholar and one
      of the most humble and gracious people I know. If you're anywhere
      near his ministry, you're in for quite a blessing!