Re: Sexual Immorality?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002
      <<Apparently, your subjective emotions is
      blocking your objectivce intellect! Cite me one scripture
      where Jesus Christ or His bonafide, ordained, Apostles
      used the word, "morality!">><br><br>If you
      remain too caught up with exact translations of each and
      every precise word, you'll completely miss the the
      message. You'd do well to heed the wisdom of R.C. Sproul
      who said: <br><br>"If God speaks, he must use words
      to do so. Words express thoughts, commands,
      descriptions, and the like. The problem is that words and
      sentences must be interpreted if they are to be understood.
      It is far more than a matter of translation, for
      while translation gets at what God says, we are still
      left with the question of what God means." -- R.C.
      Sproul