Re: New Founders Message

    Message 1 of 2165 , Jan 6, 2002
      >>>Christians do not believe that Jesus
      is the only way to God.<<<<br><br>What
      "Christians" are you talking to to come to that conclusion? IF
      Jesus were not the only way to God, then why bother to
      believe in him at all?<br><br>>>>Christians do
      believe, however, that Jesus is the only way to the
      Father.<<<<br><br>What is the distinction between "the father" and
      "God?" (I asked that already.)<br><br>>>> No
      one but Jesus shows us �the God and Father of our
      Lord Jesus Christ.� <<<<br><br>"God and
      Father" are one and the same.<br><br>I might suggest that
      you pick-up a copy of THE CASE FOR CHRIST (by Lee
      Strobel) at your local book store. It will be very
      interesting reading for you and covers most of these issues.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003