Re: Looking for help

    Message 1 of 2165 , Nov 8, 2001
      >>>A group of us are in the planning
      stages of creating a web site devoted to the Struggler
      and all the related issues surrounding The
      Struggle.<<<<br><br>Marco, certainly you are aware that your beginning
      statement above reveals the BIAS and unscientific nature of
      your entire project. It will NOT be scientific or
      objective at all since you ALREADY have your conclusion.
      Certainly you are aware of that, aren't you? Who are you
      trying to kid here?<br><br>WHY do you ASSUME that being
      homosexual is a STRUGGLE? <br><br>Why begin with such a
      solid conclusion? Upon what do you base this assumption
      of a struggle? How much research have you already
      done to come to this conclusion? How many people did
      you survey to decide that being gay is a struggle?
      Did you use phone surveys? Did you personally
      interview people? Where did the participants of your
      previous surveys come from? Were they already
      struggling?<br><br>>>>Our intent in creating this site is to factually
      present all the best evidence about
      "factually present" anything because you have already
      concluded that it is a STRUGGLE to be gay. You even named
      your website based upon your unproven conclusion. By
      presenting that conclusion as fact, you are negating and
      ignoring the life experiences of the MAJORITY of gays who
      are NOT struggling!!! You cannot seriously expect to
      come to any legit conclusions with your preconceived
      bias. <br><br>Marco, what is your REAL goal? Level with
      us here! Are you just looking for a date?
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003