Looking for help

  • exgaybox
    Message 1 of 2165 , Nov 8, 2001
      My name is Marco and I am currently a psychology
      student studying human sexuality. A group of us are in
      the planning stages of creating a web site devoted to
      the Struggler and all the related issues surrounding
      The Struggle. We wish to explore the origins of
      sexual orientation, the causation(s) theories of
      homosexuality, the origins and motivations why people seek
      �change� and to present in detail the various
      methodologies to treatment both from a religious point of view
      and a psychological one. Since choosing to change is
      one option to the Struggler, we will explore in
      detail this particular choice.<br><br>Acceptance,
      however is the most popular choice and we will present
      entertaining content from that approach as well. Our intent in
      creating this site is to factually present all the best
      evidence about homosexuality- and let the Struggler decide
      whether to Accept him/herself, Attempt to change
      him/herself or simply Explore their sexuality- committing to
      no label or public identity. <br><br>We are
      currently looking for individuals who would like to share
      their struggle with homosexuality, either a success, a
      self-identified failure or someone still trying to change.
      Because this is a factual, non-fictional and historical
      project, anonymous stories won�t be sought at this time.
      Ideally, we are hoping to find people that are willing to
      use their real names, w/ a real photo and possibly
      even provide an email address for the Struggler to
      contact the person for additional assistance. We hope to
      go live Spring 2002 as soon as www.thestruggle.com
      is purchased from its original owner. <br><br>If
      you�d like to participate in anyway, suggestions are
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003