Re: Texas

    Message 1 of 2165 , Oct 22, 2001
      YOU SAID>>> "I do not know what the
      future holds for me . Right now am attracted to men.
      Does that bother me? NO all I have to do is put the
      full armor of God on and he will deliver
      me."<br><br>Please advise us when you are "delivered."
      Seriously!!!<br><br>YOU SAID>>> "Not to put you down but try to
      let God into all parts of your life and he can work
      miracles. God Bless you and I will pray for your
      salvation."<br><br>Sorry to dissapoint you but God has been working
      miracles in my life for over thirty years. Over time, I
      have known many gays who had your hope for
      deliverance. But, after 10, 20 or even 30 years, they were
      still as gay as ever. Unfortunately, some have
      destroyed the lives of innocent females by marrying them
      and tragically, in some cases, fathering
      children.<br><br>Oswald Chambers said, "It is ingrained in us that we
      have to do exceptional things for God -- but we do
      not. We have to be exceptional in the ordinary things
      of life, and holy on the ordinary streets, among
      ordinary people -- and this is not learned in five
      minutes."<br><br>We are saved to be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of
      our minds, whether straight or gay. I am still
      waiting to see the first transformation from gay to
      straight. You just keep us posted when you become
      delivered. You will be the first!
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003