Re: Hey just found your little group

    Message 1 of 2165 , Oct 22, 2001
      You said>>> "I believe we are more like
      Sodom and Gommorrah then we think." <br><br>That is a
      broad generalization. WHO is more like Sodom and
      Gommorrah...? Are you? In WHAT WAY are you more like Sodom and
      Gommorrah? Please be specific. <br><br>You said>>>
      "We have come to the point where right is wrong and
      wrong is right." <br><br>Another broad generalization!
      WHO has come to the point where...?<br><br>You
      said>>> "We have people confused more then ever in life."
      "people confused more...?"<br><br>You said>>> "I
      too was once struggling with the homosexual life."
      are STILL struggling.<br><br>You said>>> "Be
      encourage my friends who are dealing with the homosexual
      tendencies, there is help out there."<br><br>Help for what
      specifically? You don't have sex. But you are not heterosexual.
      Or...maybe you DO have sex. <br><br>You
      said>>>..."and the truth as Jesus said, will set you
      free."<br><br>Set you free from what? You haven't been set free.
      None of the so-called ex-gays you know can honestly
      say that they have been "set free." <br><br>William,
      you need to get real, brother!!! There are no
      ex-gays. And whatever you do, DON'T GET MARRIED and bring
      some innocent female into your confused life!
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003