Interesting links to gays who died in...

  • joetyupp
    Message 1 of 2165 , Oct 2, 2001
      ..terrorist attacks. One of them, the rugby
      player, might have been one of the guys who helped foil
      the hijackers over Pennsylvania. Let's not forget
      these guys, as well as our straight brothers, who made
      a HANDS ON difference in the midst of this mass
      murder. <a href=http://www.outsports.com/bingham20010912.htm target=new>http://www.outsports.com/bingham20010912.htm</a> and
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003