Re: Falwell/Robertson Exploit Tragedy

  • nojam75
    Message 1 of 2165 , Sep 19, 2001
      One of Oregon's former US Representatives, Les
      AuCoin, wrote an article in today's _Oregonian_ regarding
      these comments:
      the America "probably got what it deserved."
      [Falwell & Robertson] America did not deserve to lose the
      heroes of the New York City police and fire departments,
      including those who disagreed with you on abortion and
      school prayer, who were burned or buried alive trying to
      save their countrymen. Nor did we deserve to lose the
      men and women who died at their posts in the Pentagon
      defending the American idea: that we are free to say openly
      what we please." <br><br>His article concluded:
      ayatollahs are homegrown.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003