Re: Disagreement among Apostles -Pt. 2

  • cal1of1
    Message 1 of 2165 , Jan 6, 2000
      (continued from Pt. 1)<br><br>c. Peter's BEHAVIOR
      was affecting the others-even Barnabas. Causing them
      all to act standoffish. So Paul told them all "in the
      presence of them all", their BEHAVIOR was hypocritical
      along with giving his explanation for why it was
      hypocritical. (Galatians
      of the group, was the focus of this incident.
      question whether the groups' behavior should be called
      'cowardly'. The word 'hypocritical' better explains their
      manner.<br><br>This incident had no bearing on the infallibility of
      the Word of God.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003