Greetings, All...)O(

  • wiccanwade
    Message 1 of 2165 , Sep 4, 2001
      I hope no one minds, but, I'd LOVE to offer my
      support, if I may. Even though I practice the religion
      known as Wicca, I still want to support you anyway I
      can! I have always had a special place in my heart for
      anyone whom have entered into the "Ex-Gay Ministery". I
      am here for you, if you want... ;o)<br><br>Wade
      White )O(
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003