i need your prayers for me and my friend

  • ncpl24edt
    Message 1 of 2165 , Aug 14, 2001
      hey<br><br>im new here and i really need you guys
      to pray for me and my friend.<br><br>recently i met
      a guy online and we really hit it off. i so did not
      blieve that you could fall in love online but this is
      really changing my mind. i really like him and he really
      likes me and he is such a wonderful christian and that
      was what i loved about him so much!!! this is not a
      sexual or a phycisal thing but two people that are
      falling in love. we even talked on the phone and i never
      gave out my phone number before. we had so much in
      common and so much to talk about even about god and our
      religious bliefs and everyhting. i mean this guy was
      soulmnate material and i thought that he was the guy that
      god sent me to spend my life with and the guy with
      whom i wanted to get to know god better and i have
      been in relationsips before and i never thought that
      before.<br><br>but he went to a exodis conference. althougth they
      didnt change him and make him straigth they convinced
      him that he shouldnt talk to me anymore. his feelings
      for me didnt change either. and im dvestated!!! how
      could they do this taking my soulmate away from me???
      why would they do this??? they have brainwashed him
      making him think that because he might love me that
      would take away from his love for god. they made him
      think that getting closer to god is something that he
      will have to do himself and no one caould help him (i
      want to help him!!!) and they convinced him to ignore
      anyone that might challange their teachings. and because
      he is such a great christian and loves god and wants
      to become closer to god that is something that could
      keep us apart forever.<br><br>what should i do??? what
      can i say to help him to realise that they
      brainwashed him??? he wont even listn to scrpiture now. and
      nothing they told him was bible based at all. he really
      likes me and its so hard to find someone that really
      likes me and i really like him too and we both love
      god. that really hard to find. but he loves god more
      than he loves me and thats the way it should be but he
      can love god and me too. should i try to talk to
      him??? what should i say???<br><br>everyoine keeps
      saying that this was gods will but i dont believe it!!!
      this is the result of satan being in charge of this
      world. i keep praying and praying but i dont seem to get
      any answer that i understand. can this really be gods
      will??? could you all pray for me and my friend??? i mean
      really pray??? thanks.<br><br>clint
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003