Conference for Christian Gay People

    Message 1 of 2165 , Jun 30, 2001
      Those who live around the Denver area, may be
      interested in the following: There is a national ministry
      you may or may not be aware of called "Evangelicals
      Concerned" (EC). EC is an Evangelical Christian ministry for
      people who happen to be gay. The ministry was started in
      New York in 1976 and among other things sponsors an
      annual weekend conference (ConnECtion) where gay
      Christian people from many parts of the country come
      together for worship, fellowship, workshops and teaching.
      I attended the annual conference in the New York
      area earlier this month and the annual conference for
      the Western Region of EC will be held in Denver on
      August 9-12. This year's conference is called "2001: A
      Grace Odyssey." I myself have made reservations to fly
      out and attend. For those who may be interested in
      learning more about the ministry, the web site for the
      Western Region of EC is www.ecwr.org. For information
      about the August conference, select the link for
      "ConnECtion."
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003