WHAT TO DO NOW?

  • bluesageboy
    Message 1 of 2165 , Jun 1, 2001
      What do guys who can't be straight do with their
      feelings after they fail at changing? In the beginning of
      the Struggle, gays said gays can't change. But you
      didn't believe them. After all, if one has God, can't he
      do all things through Christ? As the Bible
      promises?<br><br>What makes change for one, and not the other? For are
      all of those who have testified to change-liars? Yet,
      should these same Christians claim to all gays that
      Jesus can heal them to, if only they would
      come?<br><br>I am posting this message on this board to ask if
      anyone has any ideas of resources for people that
      experience losing the ex-gay battle? Would a website, book,
      documentary, or whatever be helpful to gays before, during or
      after going through the Struggle? <br><br>I myself have
      gone through it but still trying to build a new life
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10 6:51 PM