Re: 'Proven Reality of Sexual Redemption

  • analytical_49734
    Message 1 of 2165 , Feb 13, 2001
      Wow!! <br>I must admit that I am shocked at your
      statements your just made for you play into the hands of the
      evangelical and conservative Christians who state that the ex
      gay movement by necessity must by anti-christian;
      offensive but truly blasphemous. <br> To be an "ex ex gay"
      should not mean that one has to agree with you and Raj.
      Wow, I am surprised at your statements which are
      clearly at variance with the previous theological
      statements and tendencies which I thought you represented.
      do NOT equate Christianity with mythology. <br> <br>
      By making such statements, again I state that you
      are clearly playing into the hands of our right wing
      enemies who portray gay men and women as being totally
      without any moral bearings. <br><br> I hope you have not
      fallen under the spell of this newest memeber, "RAJ"
      whom I personally believe is a representative of
      Satan. <br><br> Satan desires to destroy the race of
      mankind, totally and INDIVIDUALLY. He is a liar and a
      murderer from the moment that he exhalted himself above
      his own creator. <br><br> My Lord, what is going on
      here? I
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10 6:51 PM