Re: NEWS: Ex-Gay Ministry May Go 'Ex-Ex-

    Message 1 of 2165 , Feb 1, 2001
      <<It sounds like Marks is even considering
      "ex-ex-gay">><br><br>Marks is most assuredly considering "ex-ex-gay." He has
      been in regular touch with someone I know and is
      leaning toward a ministry that balances a theologically
      conservative, committed Christian faith with responsible
      homosexuality (committed, monogamous relationships). My friend
      and I were just discussing this today. I say, Praise
      God. Let freedom ring!
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10 6:51 PM