Re: CLARIFICATION

  • analytical_49734
    Message 1 of 2165 , Sep 5, 2000
      Peace and Love to you my brother; Thank you for
      sharing such wisdom with me; Thank you for the message of
      hope!!!<br> I think perhaps the greatest statement you made
      was "the difference between the clubby crown and the
      more everyday crowd you find outside the nightclub
      circuit". <br> Too often, my (our) view of life can be
      tainted by the ruts we are in and the same type of people
      we encounter over and over again; <br> Simple stuff,
      yes , but still profound in its own way; <br>Thank
      you for sharing; You are one beautiful guy;
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003