Re: CLARIFICATION

  • hgrabows
    Message 1 of 2165 , Sep 5, 2000
      I have to say that at first I read your message
      as a plea for death, but maybe not suicide. Of
      course that would imply that there is nothing more to
      life than sex and men, which I don't think you were
      implying. <br><br>I'm only 25 years of age right now, but I
      can honestly say that I've never had much luck
      looking for love (in the context of sexual/intimate long
      term relationships). Whenever I was searching for it,
      I always came up empty handed. It wasn't until I
      stopped looking that it sort of fell in my lap. That
      isn't to say that you are trying too hard or that you
      are going about this all wrong. I just find that
      there is a lot to fill the space of where a life
      partner would be, and when that person comes around they
      integrate nicely with the rest of your life.<br><br>I would
      say getting involved in churches or other activities
      would be great for you. I find the crowds at bars to be
      generally sex driven and depressing. If I didn't like
      dancing so much, I'd probably go out less than once a
      year. What is amazing is the difference between the
      clubby crowd and the more everyday crowd you find
      outside the nightclub circuit.<br><br>Don't give up hope
      or faith in God or yourself. Both are necessary for
      you to find someone that will suit you for the long
      time. Most people are whores, and men are probably
      worse than women. That doesn't mean the right guy--a
      monogomous one even!--isn't out there.<br><br>Peace
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003