Name Calling or telling the truth?

  • davidrww
    Message 1 of 2165 , Aug 8, 2000
      nojam75,<br><br>-> You wrote, "ATTENTION
      MEMBERS: Demonizing or associating someone or some group
      with Satan amounts to nothing more than name calling.
      Such descriptions do not promote respectful
      dialogue."<br><br>And, "Please avoid using such language or
      descriptions. Any new messages referring to a person or group
      as "liers", "demons", associates of "Satan", or
      other derogatory term(s) will be deleted."<br><br>I
      fully agree with your earlier explanation of why you
      created this forum and your admonition to keep "God" and
      "Satan" out of the discussion! That is truly the only way
      we as human beings can grow in love and appreciation
      for our fellowman, but it must applied equally across
      the board!<br><br>Does this apply equally to the
      ex-gay people when they lie, exaggerate and blaspheme
      God calling gay people perverts, antichristian, child
      molesters and lovers of Satan not with substantation for
      their beliefs but without any justification or
      substantation what so ever?<br><br>I am frankly not an ex ex
      gay because I was never an ex gay. I am not a
      homosexual. I joined this forum because at the time, several
      of your members like the individual who has to hid
      under rocks, in dark shadows and behind anonymity, e.g.
      "revelations10" were beating up on others with their
      antichristian dogma. Now, my approach has differed from his in
      that I attest that I have been called to squelch the
      antichristian lies of Satan and his minions and I give
      irrefutable Biblical evidence of the message I was given to
      convey. <br><br>Okeh, you may or may not be Christian and
      you more than likely don't believe in my calling!
      That's find! Most people also do not believe me but my
      calling is not the issue! I'm not here to convince you to
      believe in me but in your true God who ever he is,
      because God has sent his Prophets (teacher) to teach
      people all over the world in their own language, what is
      expected of them as members of the human race. The message
      is really consistant but has been somewhat perverted
      over time by man's tendancy to complicate
      simplicity!<br><br>However, since Christians are the most judgmental and
      Christians love judge others based on their beliefs, I am
      here to set their record straight (or gaily forward)
      when necessary. However, I am also prepared to discuss
      Judaism, Islam and Buddhaism. <br><br>Christians love to
      tout that their God the Father is Father of all
      mankind and loves everyone equally but those same
      Christians, in the very next breath seek to limit God's power
      and love to a few thousand people in the middle east
      insisting those people were ALL heterosexual although many
      of their prophets were in fact homosexual.<br><br>I
      agree with you! You want the discussion to center
      around the actual real life experiences of ex ex gays as
      opposed to the theoretical or that based on religious
      dogma. Since I am not an ex ex gay, I have only
      monitored this forum. However, when that individual with an
      inferiority complex such that he has to go under the
      psuedonym "revelations10," beats people over the head and
      defames good people with his antichristian and Satanic
      slug hammer in the form of antichrfistian lies, then
      he enters into my domain and unless he is
      reprimanded by the forum creator(s), then it is my right and
      responsibility to go to the defence of those gays and lesbians
      being slanded! That I did just recently and while I
      would prefer not having to and honoring your request,
      as long as he is permitted to spew his antichristian
      homophobia, I must insist on the right to defend gays and
      Tioga Lake Drive<br>Escondido, CA
      MILLENNIAL
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003