Analytical....thank you again,

  • elizabeth_ca
    Message 1 of 2165 , Aug 7, 2000
      for continuing to take a stand against the
      obvious anti-gay agenda that Rev10 has been shoving down
      this forums throat since I joined. If you read some of
      the archival messages you will see that you are not
      the first to resent Rev10's conduct. He is clearly
      not interested in the ex ex movement and would be
      doing us all a favour if he would simply go back to the
      homo-hating forums where he belongs. But I suppose his
      behaviour is endemic to the pathology of ex-gay
      evangelicals.<br><br>This forum was the last place I expected to have to
      argue the most basic point of all: that gays and
      heteros are equal in gods eyes. <br><br>I would be
      interested in a forum where people like Rev10 were not
      tolerated. If he is the closet case that I suspect he is, I
      do feel sorry for him. However, that does not excuse
      his behaviour in this forum. Let him wallow in his
      internalized homophobia somewhere else.<br><br>Rev10 calling
      you a bigot is laughable. The stench of bigotry is
      coming from somewhere in this club......but its not
      coming from you Analytical.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003