      From: MrChuk@... <MrChuk@...>
      Subject: Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Connecting
      To: exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 7:23 PM

      In a message dated 10/1/2009 8:14:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      robco77@msn. com writes:

      Hi. My name is Robert and I'm from Dallas, TX. During my attempts at being
      ex-gay (1984-1991), I was making tentative plans on being a part of the
      LIA program in San Rafael, CA, in 1987. It didn't materialize because I had to
      have some difficult surgery which kept me from going. In retrospect, I am
      so glad I never did it. Knowing the way I am, I would have failed, moved to
      San Francisco, and lived a reckless lifestyle. God protected me from
      going, I believe. Thanks for letting me share my story.

      To: _exexgayministry@ exexgayminisexe_
      (mailto:exexgayministry@ yahoogroups. com)
      From: _vandyche@yahoo. van_ (mailto:vandyche@yahoo. com)
      Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:08:47 +0000
      Subject: [ExExGayMinistry] Connecting

      Hey Guys:
      Haven't been on here for awhile. I survived Love in Action 1988
      (Exodus/San Rafael, CA). Just wondering if there are any of my friends out there from
      the old daze. Doing some amazingly transformative work in regards to
      integrating my bisexual side.
      Here's the new contact info:
      Drew VanDyche (aka Drew Barrymore, Drucifer, Drewblood, Drewski)
      Berkeley, CA
      925-595-7305

      _http://windowslive. http://windowhtt p://windowslihtt p://winhttp: //wihttp: //w
      indohttp://wihttp: /_